Tuesday 19 August 2014

Dungeons and Flagons.

Advertising break this week.

I can heartily recommend The Brighton Beer Dispensary at  38 Dean Street Brighton where I enjoyed a particularly magnificent Pulled Pork Bap for the princely sum of only six pounds. This may seem a somewhat disconnected story for a role playing blog but in the long tradition of plot bending ... here it comes ... on Tuesdays they have a 'Dungeons and Flagons' evening, which I actually think is just board games, although if any locals reading this are at a loose end on a Tuesday then perhaps they can report back.

Apparently they are artisans of real ale and ciders; I can avidly testify to both from an amateur palette. I expect some further feedback on this also, although I appreciate this may be of a more elusive nature.
 
Oh, and certainly worth mentioning that today is the formal release of WotC's 5E Dungeons and Dragons player's handbook. My God, has it really been 40 years....and they still haven't got the rules right. I hear there's a Warlock now.
 
 
For posterity, here is the future from 2012 by the WotC management and D&D designers:
 
 The Future of D&D
Ask The Dungeon Master  
 
 

1 comment:

  1. That's a cool head's-up on the Brighton Beer Dispensary, I might have to check it out on a Tuesday, sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.